25 duplex homes and a community building in the Town of Union – (2+4 Construction).
- 11-15 State Street, Norwich, NY 13815
Site work & New Construction of affordable family housing. There is a 2 Story, 28 unit building with a building footprint of approximately 17,538 square feet. 20 units are 2 bedroom apartments and 8 units are 3 bedroom apartments. There are also (4) 2 Story, 2 Bedroom townhomes, a single story, 1 bedroom duplex, as well as a community building with a full kitchen and laundry room on site. The building footprint of the community building is approximately 2,200 square feet.
- Howard Street (Corner of Seneca), Wellsville, NY 14895
New construction of four residential buildings and one common building.
- 1 Landing Drive, Sidney, NY 13838
Site work & New Construction of affordable family housing. There are (7) 2 Story, 2 Bedroom Duplexes, (3) 2 Story, 3 Bedroom Duplexes, (4) Single Story, 1 Bedroom Duplexes, and (2) Single Story duplexes with one side having 2 Bedrooms the other side having 3 Bedrooms. There is also a community building with a full kitchen and a laundry room. The building footprint of approximately 2,200 square feet.
- 150 Sing Sing Rd., Horseheads, NY 14845
- Rogers Lane, Hudson, NY 12523
Installation of electrical system including site utilities. Transformer pad and vault installation with secondary terminations, and design fire alarm system.
- 140 Seneca Way, Ithaca, NY 14850
Five Story apartment building with 38 units within, along with commercial space on the first floor.
- Thurston Avenue Apartments (Ithaca, NY) – New construction of a three building, eighteen unit aparment complex in Ithaca, NY. – (G.M. Crisalli & Assoc, Inc.)
- Marion Manor Apartments (Verona, NY) – Installation of electrical system including site utilities, door access, and security system.
- Village View Apartments (Stamford, NY) – Installation of electrical system including site utilities.
Working with RISE Engineering to replace or retrofit outmoded lighting in apartment complexes around the Southern Tier making them more energy efficient.